Sunday

FREE BOOK Review: Pisces (Zodiac Twin Flame #1) by Rachel Medhurst



Book Blurb

The bracelet around my wrist was a permanent reminder of my mission. The silver charm that was attached to the leather cord was stamped with my birth sign. Mission: Unite with my twin flame soulmate in this lifetime.

My brothers, sisters, and I were each named after the star sign we were born under. We knew that our soul purpose was to fall madly in love and battle through the obstacles that led to that true love.

Antony crept up on me and caught me unaware. He was nothing like I'd imagined my twin flame soulmate to be. When he started to run, I found that I had to give chase. I had to complete my mission.

Buy Links
Amazon - currently free

Toot's Review by Stacy Sabala

Pisces is one of twelve.  They are special and have a mission.  They have been chosen to find their twin flame or soulmate.  These twelve young people aren’t blood family but have been raised as one.  Their father left as his marriage crumbled to their mother.  Their mother has kept them under tight control since.  Pisces can’t stand the way her life is controlled.  She wants some freedom.  She tries to live on her own but her brothers bring her back.  She feels as she is suffocating.  Her sign is also Pisces and she possesses the character traits that accompany the sign.  Her emotions rule her and are her strength.  Her intuition is rarely wrong.
Her father comes back and informs her it is time.  She is ready to find her twin flame.  She must find him before the Dysfunctionals stop them.  Her mission is to find her twin flame and bring more love into the world. Unfortunately it’s not easy and the battle between good and evil is about to continue in this life time.
This is the first book in the Twin Flame series.  It is a unique idea.  I like the zodiac tie in.  In fact the title was what first drew me.  I’m a Pisces.  So as the story evolved I was fascinated at all the characters and why they were there.  I loved the dynamics between the characters.  It had a definite sibling feel.  The race to find your soulmate was a bit overwhelming.  Pisces is the first to embark on her destiny.  In fact she is surprised at what really happens.  She thought it would be different and easier.  It becomes a battle, not only between her and the dysfunctionals but her and her twin flame.

The story is full of betrayal, frustration, uncertainty and love.  It was a good combination.  However I did think Pisces acted a bit immature at times.  She came across younger than twenty.  Other than that it was a good read.  I give it a 4 out of 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment